VA Salt Lake City Health Care System
Idaho Falls VA Clinic
Idaho Falls VA Clinic
640 South Woodruff
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Limited ServicesClinics are limited to telehealth appointments only. More Details.
As we plan for your safe care moving forward the following safety measures are in place and will remain in place until further notice. Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time. VA is here for you.
- We continue to limit the number of patients who come to our facilities for health care. We encourage Veterans to continue to use our virtual care options for most primary care and mental health services. Learn more at connectedcare.va.gov/. Patients who need an in-person appointment will contacted.
- When you come to the facility please wear a face covering. It is mandatory.
- Strict entry point health screening, including temperature checks, prior to entry in our facilities. Please allow a bit of extra time for this process.
- Veterans must park in the parking garage.
- Streamlined check-in process to limit time spent in waiting rooms. Please arrive no earlier than 15 prior to your schedule appointment. After you have verified your appointment please proceed to your clinic or you may be asked to wait in the lobby for a short time to ensure proper physical distancing.
- No visitor policy remains in place to include no persons under 16. Exceptions made on a case by case basis. If someone drives you to an appointment they will not be permitted inside unless they are physically assisting the Veteran.
- Patients undergoing medical procedures will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery. Patients who are admitted to the hospital or residential units (Mental Health programs) will also be tested prior to admission.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces in our facilities.
- Physical distancing in common areas like waiting rooms, canteen and retail stores.
Remember if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to somebody who has tested positive for the virus, you should please call before visiting our facilities. Our Nurse Tip/Triage line is 801-584-2575.
Updated Veterans Transportation Service Information (Effective June 1, 2020)
Operations for Veterans Transportation Services (VTS) and the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) will be limited for transportation services. All veterans being transported to and from the facility WILL require a Travel Consult by the provider. Justification for transport is required for veterans who need face to face appointments or discharges. Currently we have drivers on station at the SLC VA and a driver in St. George and Idaho Falls. Pickups along the I-15 corridor can be arranged on van days for St George and Idaho Falls. All other areas (Price, Vernal, Richfield, Afton, Rock Springs, Logan, Elko, and Ely) will require a minimum of a one-week notice to plan to get the veteran to the facility. The Volunteer Driving staff cannot operate till we are in Phase 3. The veteran will be required to have a minimum stay of 3 days in SLC. Social distancing and masks are required during transportation.
More information, including schedules.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends & Holidays